Sunday, December 10, 2006

I had a Best friend's wedding on Saturday, He is my first close friend to get married.
It was an amazing time, and very dream like. I was doing the filming of the ceremony, and one thing I especially noted was the stunning weather.

Auckland, New Zealand gets some interesting weather, particullaly moody weather to say the least. What happens after two days of rain in Auckland?Monday, or so the joke goes.
Anyway, on the way other to South Auckland the air was excessivly humid, but the sky was darkly overcast. It rained on and off before the Bride arrived at the wedding, which was in a garden. Just before she arrived there were two huge cracks of lightning, so loud it left my ears ringing. Leaving the wedding the sky was cloudcast with colour, amazing pinks, blues and yellows. I have never in my life seen such an emotional sky.

So- (I'm having big problems with the template! it won't keep the original format of the poem! it reverts to a left flush aligment of text with no spacing!)I wrote this poem:


1 comment:

Sarah K said...

KOOL BLOG! lookin 4wd to more posts! :)