Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hey ---

Life is a struggle isn't it?
Every step is an effort, every word is painful. I always think what an effort it would be to go through this hard, homeless world and not to have a destination, not to have a goal of a home after death. God has promised a home to me, a land of peace. When life is hrad I look to that. I find it hard to comprehend the lives of those who live without a non-temporal hope. Its no wonder that a third of western civilisation is depressed...you'd have to be a robot not to be at sometime in your life, without hope.

Its good to look back and see whats been happening in your life. In fact its important. Where have I been? Where am I going? Who has joined my path and is walking beside me now? who has left? Who am I giving my time to? Why?

As a christian I ask myself 'who are you that you would serve a mighty god'? That the bright and morning star would shine a light on my path when I lose sight of the path set before me?

Its amazing how humbled I am in just a few moments considering the greatness of God.


Look at the Universe; the stars are so far away, the universe so huge, and for all we know this galaxy we are a part of could just be one of many such galaxies. Then change the lens and focous on a leaf, on an insect, on a human cell. The hugeness creation is just mindblowing!
Now I don't know about evolution, I don't really understand it. Im not going to make a judgement on whether its reight or wrong. But I cannot believe in aetheistic evolution anyway.
Do you balieve your brain is a product of time+matter+chance?
And what is chance anyway?
I don't beieve in chance..think about it...do you?

The sun sets
the starts fade
the moon slides away
yet the spirit goes on.
Yet the uncreated
remains unchanging
remains forever
who he says he is.

-----

No comments: