Thursday, November 29, 2007

bungalo ungalo

Hey, sorry no update for quite a while
My cup runneth over, yet time runneth short.
Its so good to hear from you all, Mum, The Burrens co, Roger, Paula and others. Its nice to be in touch with you so far away. Hey please don't bother signing up for blogger, just use the anonymous button at the bottom of the text box when writing a post and put you name a tthe end of you message so I know who it is.
Im really enjoying my time here though, even over here on the horizon and equator. I've just started working with Sue Dow doing Illustrations for the new science ciricullum she's writing, illustrating bible stories and images to use in the health section at the moment. There seems to be a abundance of work here for a huge range of skilled people, so if you think you have something to offer you should think about coming and helping out. It looks like I'm gonna be busy for the next month illustrating...AWESOME!
The Safari was great, and I have asked Sorawit to put the photos up which dad has on his laptop. We even saw two rhino and a cheetah. yup....
The music lessons are going well and the guys who I'm teaching are really enthusiastic and improving fast. Theres quite a few keen artists around all of a sudden.
I've moved accomodation to this great family called the Russells. They have four kids and have lived with the Massai for many years. Skyler is the oldest at 17 and wae've been jamming on the guitar for quite a number of hours now. Chase I went to the Gorge and drew with for a few hours which was fun. The other two are twins, a boy and a girl. They also have four really cute pups...they're awesome, and even sing a long to skyler on his Harmonica. Hes quite good and Im gonna try and learn off him, cause its very hard to learn by myself. And in two weeks I will be moving out of that house as well because they are moving...ahhhh, the only thing certain is change huh?

Well its good to hear home, and that the family liked the bracelets from the massai market, and that deb might be an ambassador, that Isaac liked his club, that geoff and Vas' and going to aussie soon and will have a great trip, that my friends have helped mum out (you guys are awesome), that the simmons' are all doing well and busy, and that I better go now. heheh, well God bless you guys....

1 comment:

Mushka said...

:) (^_^) :-D :D
=) =] ;] yay! praise Jesus for using You the way he created You