Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well, after a long two flights all in all 25 hours, first with Thai which was good, although a bit squashed, and then with kenya airways which was an old plane and quite uncomfortable, not to mention the overfilled lugage compartments which spilled out wheneve opened and scored me a bump on my head in the middle of the night when someone opened the compartment just above me, my father and I made it to Africa!

will update more, and with some photos when I get the chance to scale down the images to a reasonable size....thanks for you comment sorawit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY! Oh wow what da heck got the internet already !

Anonymous said...

How was Bangkok by the way????!!!!!!

Si- said...

Bangkok airport was huge, whoever you are...heheh, put you name so I can tell. And the corridors seemed to go on forever, I truly couldn't see the end of it when I got oof the plane. And I would hate not to be able to speak english or thai there, it was hard enough to try and find out which counter to go toeven when they spoke english.
But very impresive :)

Anonymous said...

hey si, this is Big T,from your home town auckz.hey mary got ur message bout skype n got me to install it n all.whats your skype name...?

Si- said...

Hey bro
They have their own skype here, but tell me your name and we will connect it up. Just set it up under Simon Fletcher if you want, up to you. Let me know when ya do, thanks bro. Its great over here, but Im still a biut lagged out,
later bro